Thursday, April 19, 2012

Are You Ready?


4-19-12

ARE YOU READY?

I imagine that most of you are also releasing more and more of your addictions to the third dimension. I know that I am. By “releasing 3D addictions” I actually mean that many things that used to be important to me are no longer important. There are books I once enjoyed reading, television shows I once watched, places I liked to go to, conversations I wanted to have, etc. etc. that no longer hold my attention. Oh yes, there is also food I once enjoyed that is now no longer important. However, it is not just that I do not enjoy those things that were judged as “bad” and now I only do those things that were judged as “good.” Instead, it is just that I have very different desires and needs.

Of course, there are still many things that are still very important, nature, my loved ones, writing, talking with people about spirituality and doing art. I think there is a process here where I no longer enjoy things that are “just 3D” and want to spend my time doing things that of a higher frequency. I especially only enjoy people that I can be open with about my spiritual experiences. I spent so much of my life hiding out that I have no tolerance for situations in which I must mute myself or be less then myself so that “they” will not judge me.

In fact, I don’t care at all if “they” judge me. If that is how they wish to express their fear, that is their choice, but I do leave their presence. However, I don’t have to leave their presence because it just does NOT come up. That judgment that I spent so much of my life worrying about, just never happens. I mean, I am sure it does happen, but I don’t attend to my desire to experience it, so I don’t have to experience it. Perhaps, because I no longer judge myself, others do not judge me either. Energy out is energy back, and everyone in our life is a mirror through which we can see our self.

I guess I am so busy looking into my multidimensional mirror that I have lost interest in my 3D mirror. Of course, I dress appropriately for the situation and put on makeup etc., but my concern is gone even though the effort is still made. When I remember to look, I am seeing more and more of the 5D bleeding through into my daily life. I see the 3D fine, but if I remember to look, I can see lights and, mostly, FEEL that there is some one or some thing just over there that I can’t quite see—yet. However, I must admit that I forget to “look” unless I am relaxed. When I am hurrying to some place, I lose the journey and become the task.

I am learning how to release the task orientation and live more in the experience. When I remember to do that, my body calms, my consciousness rises and I feel love for life. In fact, that love of life is growing every day. That is a big thing for me, as I spent most of my life hating the 3D and wanting—wanting—wanting to go Home. That is unless I was in nature, meditation, being with loving friends or family or engaged in a creative act. Now, I have moments of that feeling as I walk through the grocery store, or do nothing, or do some mundane action.

Interesting, now that we are returning to that Home that I soooooo missed, I am beginning to really enjoy where I am now. In fact, I don’t want to soar off into the highest dimension to which I can ascend. Instead, I want to stay with Gaia and assist Her in creating New Earth. The very planet that I so wanted to leave is the very place where I want to stay when I can finally leave. Very interesting! Life does have a way of surprising us, doesn’t it?

I remember when I was a teenager and locked in the bathroom (I would lock myself in the bathroom where I had total privacy and cry, cry, cry to please take me home.) As I was saying, one time when I had locked myself up and was sobbing, I saw a small peace of paper in the trash. I think it was part of a calendar or something. I stopped my hysteria and picked up the small paper. It said,
“Happiness is not getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you have.”

Perhaps, many decades later I have discovered that truth. Also, I have discovered how I have the power of choice, and the most important choice I ever made was to listen to Spirit. It was always there. I played with it as a child, and it comforted me when I was a teenager. It assisted in raising my children and learning to be married, and guided me through my EVERY life choice. It is not that I never made mistakes. In fact, I made many mistakes. It is just that my best friend, Spirit, always forgave me.

Perhaps that forgiveness was the very best gift from Spirit. The guidance was, of course, invaluable, but the forgiveness allowed me to learn from my mistakes. And, the main thing I learned was—ALWAYS stay connected to Spirit. Always believe that my inner-conversations were real and always listen to the small voice of Spirit over the shouts of doubt and fear.

So here we are. It does appear to be happening. I mean, the ascension the ascension does appear to be happening. I can say “it” because the process of ascension has been so forefront in my mind and vocabulary that it is the “IT” that I have been waiting for, hoping for, working for and calling for my entire life. My gift/curse (as gift and curse are often in the same package) is that I forgot to forget. Therefore, I knew what I was missing in my myriad higher dimensional realities. Also, I felt the pain of my other parallel third dimensional lives as well as the pain in this life. Fortunately, as I finally transmuted the pain of my other lives, I felt the joy in those lives, to amplify my joy in this one.

We all have a gift/curse, which is that thing that drives us crazy if we try to ignore it and forces us to grow up so that we can use it. Our gift/curse keeps up discontented from 3D dramas and reminds us over and over that there is more to life if we just pull back the curtain of illusion. Now, those curtains are being ripped off, ready or not. If we have spent our lifetime getting ready, the clear view of reality is a blessing, a validation of what we always knew – but forgot.

Well, the curtains are down and the light is shinning in. The darkness is leaving and the moment is NOW! Therefore, it is time to look into the mirror of our SELF and say,
“I AM READY!”


 Almost 2000 people read this blog this week. How many of you are ready to ascend--whatever that means to you? In fact, lets have a show of hands. In your comment section say:

I AM ________ AND I AM READY!

I will go first:

I AM Sue and I AM READY!

70 comments:

  1. this is a very honest post. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. I feel very, very similar. Luckily, as I teach at the university, I have a lot of free time for myself and nature, and rest.

    I find it very helpful to BLESS everything, to transmute everything 3D into sacred 3D, it is just my game. I bless rain when it falls with violet fire, clouds, land where it falls, I bless river in my city, even the sewage... I fell it is my part in ascension process, and I enjoy it very much, it gives me deep fulfillment in this time of great change. I bless the change. I bless myself. I bless everything mundane, specially those mundane, sorry things.. Everything becomes infused with light, and this is how I feel I participate in creating "Kingdom of Heaven" (multidimensional reality with our friends from Light) on our beautiful, wise and patient Gaia.

    It is funny how I felt the same regarding my "grounding" - I hated it before, I kept asking "why, why??", it was like expulsion from Heaven.. But later (last year actually), I realized it was a choice - I wanted to know (like everybody else) what dualism of 3D is like ("good and evil"), and slowly started to respect that choice, and respect my grounding.
    Now, I love it. I also fell this is exactly where I want to be. In this (formerly shitty) city, in this much traumatized country, on this land, in this body, in exactly this pain and nostalgia, on this planet, with this water, in this air, beneath this Sun, together with Everybody from Everywhere, as One, transmuting it together into what it always was. Unimaginable beauty..

    I wish you all the best, and keep sharing. It is much appreciated!

    Vladimir,
    Novi Sad, Serbia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pozdrav Vladimiru iz Splita.

      Sandra

      Delete
    2. Divno Sandra, hvala!!! Blagosiljaj Split na sve strane, i svu vodu i Jadransko naše divno more... Neka sve sija :) Puno pozdrava iz Novog Sada!

      Vladimir

      Delete
    3. Hoću naravno . More je tako divno , tako smirujuće ...
      Moja mail adresa je :
      angela900011@yahoo.com
      Bilo bi mi drago da ostanemo u kontaktu.

      Pozdrav

      Sandra

      Delete
    4. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  3. I am Lisa and I Am Ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  4. I AM Sandra Walter, and I AM Ready!

    All of my journeys here - even the dimensional ones - have led to this divine expression of REmembering the future outcome; Gaia's dream to ascend and the beloved souls who said, "Yes, I will assist."

    The ascended Me cheers on from the finish line, ready to REunite all of mySelf at the convergence point where this linear path bursts into the brilliant spirals of creation once again.

    Multitudes of blessings and light to you, dear siSTAR!

    Incredible shifts occurring this month ... beautiful and challenging. Relocating to Mt. Shasta in May; thank you for yesterday's photo :-)

    In love and light,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  5. i am i am and i am

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM Diane and I AM ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  7. That was good to read, Sue. I know just what you mean; after a lifetime of praying, 'Please, take me Home - I don't belong here', I can now picture happily staying on the New Earth for a while, to help create there. I'm guessing it's because we sense that our return Home is now so close that we can feel it......so it removes any faint panic at being stuck here. I AM Barbra, and I am ready! :)
    And thank you for accompanying us on this long journey, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  8. I AM MARIANA AND I AM READY! 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  9. I AM ________ AND I AM READY!

    I will go first:

    I AM Sue and I AM READY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM NOEL AND I AM READY. Thank You Sue for your guidance, inspiration and insights.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I AM RENS AND I AM READY!

    And...funny thing, I was just beginning to read the book "Radical Happiness", which was recommended by someone, which coined the phrase: "It's [true happiness] not the happiness that comes from getting what you want, but the happiness that from wanting what is here now". And than I read your line; “Happiness is not getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you have.” How much of a synchronicity is that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I AM Andrea AND I AM READY!!! :D

    So excited!

    <3 <3 <3 Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I AM SANDRA(TIA) AND I AM READY.

    Namaste

    From Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am Sarah and I am and always was ready

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Debbie and I am Ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  16. I am Tommy and I am ready to ascend, better yet I am ascending NOW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can a person be stuck and ready at the same time? I am Wanna and I am willing to release, to be free, to flow, to choose, to create. There's really nothing holding me back other than my stuckness... why hang on to struggle?

    I AM Wanna and I AM READY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  18. I AM Barbara and I AM ready NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  19. I am Charlotte and I am READY!

    Charlotte from Round Rock, Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  20. I AM Jean-Pierre and I AM READY !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really think that your energy can help more!
    I wanna talk about social movements that happens all around the world, and are conecting peoples like minded from many ways!

    I am READY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I AM Grant and I AM READY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  23. I AM Stefan AND I AM READY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  24. I AM Ron and I AM READY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  25. In deepest love and appreciation,

    I AM han and I AM READY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I AM Ren and I AM READY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  27. HOLALAH,
    I am Edenedna from Israel and I AM READY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  28. I AM Lisanne and I AM sooooo Ready... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am Marco and I am ready!

    Thanks Sue for the confirmation about releasing the 3D things/games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  30. I am glad that you ask that question, Sue, because I always feel happy again and again to state how much I am ready to leave duality with gratitude for all that I have experienced in this reality and with sincere thanks for having being afforded the opportunity to participate in this Grand Experiment.I am ready, oh yes, I am.
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  31. I AM Kelly and I AM ready!!!

    Much love and gratitude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  32. thank you! I'm also ready! I am Brazilian and I live in Brazil. I feel exactly like you. How good to hear from other people and knowing I'm not alone. Too bad only 1% of Earth's population seems that "awakened." I hope that many still feel like we do. "What we are is God's gift to us and what we become is our gift to Him" I wish all of you very much Peace Light and kisses with love, namaste. Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  33. Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  34. Just to start with your beginning... ;)

    I AM VOID and I AM ONE
    that is my TRUTH
    so I AM THAT I AM
    knowing, it is DivineONE

    Thank you, from heart to heart
    Volkmar

    ReplyDelete
  35. I Am Charlie and I Am ready!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I AM Sonia and I AM ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  37. I am Betty Sue and I AM READY ~Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

      Blessings,

      ~*~Vanessa

      Delete
  38. I Am Nancy Hilsman and I AM ready!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gratitude for your shared enthusiasm! If you are interested in a Free "I AM READY" Webinar, please email: suzancarroll@multidimensions.com so we can send you the details for this lovely event.

    Blessings,

    ~*~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete